Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekly Comic 1/18/13

This is another one of those comics that I had to really cut the text down on to make it fit.  I actually had a whole little story working up about how the gate guard didn't like the main character, and was using this as a way to get rid of him.  The main character had to prove he'd completed his mission, but without being able to  bring anyone else along to use the stolen item on, there would be know way to prove it was real...

This comic is taken from Slimy Thief.  I long ago lost the link to it, I'm afraid, I'm not even sure it is still active.  Also, at the time, it had free sample strips (like this one) but the full story was pay only.  The concept was interesting and the artwork nicely done, but I, personally, did not feel it was worth the price they asked.

(click image to enlarge)

1 comment: