Ok, so I know this is getting posted a bit late. This week's comic gave me quite a bit of trouble. First off, I ended having to completely rewrite the script several times to try and get it to work properly. The text and the images just weren't meshing up well. In order to get it to work, I actually ended up having to edit together two different strips, mixing and matching the frames, in order to get the visuals to form a coherent enough story. Even with all of that, I still ended up having to squeeze more text into some of the balloons than I really would have liked. Comics shouldn't be overloaded with text, so I try to trim them down to the bare minimum and still tell a complete story. But sometimes I just can't get around having to squeeze down the text in order to fit in more details in order for the story to make sense. Hopefully this won't impact the enjoyment of the comic too much. As always, feedback is appreciated and helpful. If you like seeing these comics, and want them to continue, leaving me feedback is essentially casting a vote for me to keep making them (unless your comment is something like 'please stop making these').
As a special note, this comic stars a fellow caption blogger. Read the comic if you want to find out who (it just might be YOU!)
Today's comic comes from Menage a 3 (
menagea3.net)
(Click image to enlarge)
Did you get permission from the comic maker for this?
ReplyDelete