Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Poem

Just a little quick something I came up with


3 comments:

  1. It's short, but it's one of the hottest poems/caps I've read in a long time! you can see her heart sink as he recites the poem and picks her as his little ho!

    The other girls seem very well trained and I wonder if they will be next! I kinda like to think that only one of them will get to go free once they have all been hand picked and fucked into their new life. But maybe even that hope is a lie and all of them will be sealed in their new life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get that rhyme going, it really makes a caption hot. Sweet poem for a great picture find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are both giving me a bit too much credit here. Really, i was just in an odd sort of mood, and ended up writing a little poem for a picture.

    Still, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete