Friday, June 17, 2011

Guest Cap

So this is my first ever Guest Cap!  Woohoo!

It comes to me from Caitlyn at Caitlyn's Masks  It is the first ever caption to be directly inspired from my Kink of the Day threads, making them entirely worth while.  So check out this awesome cap she made me, then go check out her site where you can find the original post, including a detailed description of what went into making it.  To be honest, I've always been jealous of Caitlyn's posting ability.  I've always wished I could post such elequoent posts, but my thought process is usually so disjointed that, by the time I post the caption, I'm lucky if I can add one or two lines about it.  But I'm sure none of you care about that, so on to the good stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it Angel, not everyone can be a talkative bitch oh my! eh, eh, eh sorry bout that Cait... but it's true you are wordy! no just joking...
    But today i felt like entering twice to Cait's blog "giggle" she really got in your kink of the day, which remind me i still have to come and get you, gotta work my debt... But i will get you, don't worry.
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer gonna go and make me blush Angel!

    I don't think I've ever had my posts reffered to as 'eloquent' before. Wordy? Yes. Chatty? Yes. Disjointed? Yes. But never eloquent. And disjointed or not, I love to hear what goes on behind your caps. I for one care about it!!

    @Alectra
    Did.... did you just... did you just call me a talkative bitch? I was just about to write up all the reasons I'm not a talkative bitch, but it would have taken awhile and been fairly wordy... and yes frankly it would have just been used as evidence against my argument of not being talkative.

    But bitch?? HEY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Caitlyn
    Says the girl chained to the computer asking for a spank to work her way through her debt "giggle" as fast as she can to go out and enjoy a hot ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, no fighting please. At least not without bikinis, a ring and mud and/or jello.

    ReplyDelete